Our photo-luminescent range of Fire Exit signs feature a bright, glow in the dark vinyl covering a 5mm thick Foamex / Foam PVC panel. The design is double sided so can be viewed from both sides of the sign.
This elegant and cost-effective ceiling-suspended fire exit sign is available in a choice of different sizes and is compliant with BS ISO 7010 (previously EN7010) and BS5499.
This fire exit safety sign is the same as our MAGFIX CELING SUSPENDED that mounts flush to the ceiling, but this design has a 1mm thick suspending cable giving an additional drop to the sign of 300mm from the ceiling.
The fire exit sign is available in two different fixing options.
- Magnetic Fix - This system is designed to fix to a the pre-existing ceiling grid. If you have a ferrous ceiling tile grid this product will fix in place directly to the grid with high strength rare-earth magnets.
- Screw Fix - This system features a top that can be screwed directly into your ceiling.
Each fixing method features anodised aluminium mounts, a 300mm long 1mm thick steel cable drop.
Sizes available in the Double Sided Fire Exit Signs :
- 210mm(w) x 112mm (h)
- 300mm(w) x 151mm (h)
- 420mm(w) x 203mm (h)
Our fire exit safety signs use photoluminescent vinyl in a tough, elegant and cost-effective design to create these fire escape signs. Suitable for demountable fire safety signs and ideal for Cat A fit outs where the position of fire signage may change upon Cat B tenant improvements.
Size guide for legible viewing distances:
- 300mm x 100mm – Viewing distance up to 10 metres
- 450mm x 150mm – Viewing distance up to 15 metres
- 600mm x 200mm – Viewing distance up to 20 metres
For a clear acrylic option of this sign with non-magnetic ceiling fixings please CLICK HERE