The HB Modular Sign System (MSS) is an elegant, robust and flexible solution for all internal signing requirements.
MSS has been specified extensively for corporate and government headquarters, colleges and universities, museums, libraries and art facilities, sports centres, healthcare industries and law courts.
The MSS system is a simple assembly of strong, lightweight, extruded interchangeable aluminium profiles.
• The most flexible system on the market
• More profiles and fixing options than any similar systems
• Profiles are securely held in place by integral dovetails
• Each profile can be independently replaced to change its message
• Signs are only 6mm thick, with no visible frames or fixings
• Signs can be single or double-sided without affecting the thickness
• Wall, door, suspended, projecting, desk mounted or freestanding fixings
• The system incorporates a hidden, tamper-proof locking device
• No restriction to the size of the sign
• No specialist maintenance required
It is made from dovetailed aluminium extrusions, which slide together to form the completed sign. There is no back plate which in turn means that the sign may be single or double-sided. Because it is frameless, there is no limit to the size of the sign. It may therefore be extended or shortened by the addition or removal of profiles. At every stage the signs remain visually compete and securely fastened.
Based upon a module pitch of 5mm The HB Modular Sign System is comprised of profiles from 5mm to 150mm. Various profiles in the range can be added to allow the sign to become suspended, projecting and desk mounted.
A discreet locking strip is concealed within the 6mm thickness and there are no evident fastenings or fixings that could be undone with conventional tools. The concealed locking strip simply slides out by being pushed by a pin through a small hole located in the bottom profile.