Essential clean Air Disinfection for safe spaces
Protect your staff, customers and the public with this Clean Air system - Kill all known airborne germs and create a safe space
The Durst Habitat is a proven, scientifically developed Clean Air system designed to constantly circulate the air in a room, pulling it through the UV System and disinfecting it. The UVC-R air disinfection works by circulating the air through the system, exposing it to UV lighting which removes infectious aerosols, viruses and germs. This system does not produce any Ozone unlike many other systems on the market.
A dual-purpose system that not only keeps your air safe in the environment but also provides a unique branding opportunity. This system allows for effortless, interchangeable brand, messaging and environmental graphics by replacing the fabric printed faces.
The Durst Clean Air disinfection system has been designed to beautifully complement any interior with a modern and unique aesthetic - it is ideal for many different internal spaces, including hospitality, healthcare, education, retail showrooms, office workplaces and reception areas. This works perfectly as a highly effective filtration system and an exquisitely designed architectural feature.
Signbox are proud to be a UK supplier of the system and can offer a fully personalised, printed system to suit your branding requirements. Once you have placed your order, please email us your print design along with your order number. For more information, or to discuss volume enquiries, get in touch with the sales team today
We do have some design ideas in the images above, if any are of interest please do talk to the sales team.
To make shared public spaces as safe as possible in the future, this system is essential in many different sectors including:-
- Hospitality - Hotels, restaurants, cafes, and more
- Workplaces - Offices, manufacturing facilities, warehouses
- Health Centres - Waiting rooms, GP surgeries, dental surgeries
- Entertainment - Theatres, cinemas, cruise ships
- Educational settings - Schools, universities, colleges and nurseries
- Retail - Banks, shops, shopping centres, showrooms and supermarkets
It's effectiveness has been tested (to ISO 15714:2019) at HygCen Germany, an accredited test laboratory for medical technology and disinfectants. The tests conclude that the Durst system has an effectiveness of 99.998% after only 30 minutes use.
We have finance arrangements available through Bluestone Leasing. Here are some of the benefits
- Significant tax benefits for private organisations, payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you, rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a subscription payment plan allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s). Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 40 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front
- Build all your costs into the monthly payment plan to maximise your benefits even further
If you are interested in discussing finance purchases please get in touch.
Get in touch
Bluestone Leasing Limited (registered in England & Wales no. 02519389 and registered office at Lakeside House, Navigation Court, Wakefield WF2 7BJ) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN no. 663701. Bluestone Leasing Limited are a credit broker not a lender. ICO Data Protection Registration no is Z6897676 Finance is arranged subject to status and terms and conditions.
© Bluestone Leasing Ltd.